Resolve Common PC Errors
Over the past few weeks, some readers have encountered a known error message while trying to troubleshoot tc helicon voicelive. This issue can occur due to several factors. Now we will discuss them. tc has a good selection of guitar pedals, Flashback includes Triple Delay. We learned from TC that a new group, a group of audio companies made up of TC Electronic and TC Helicon, has been acquired by the Behringer Music Group.
Sometimes the important things don’t work properly.a few Here are some important points to remember
– Make sure you increase the recommendation gain so that the INPUT indicator is green. .You .
– .Your .headphones .are .connected .or .connected .to .a .P ..A .?
– What each of our P.A. turned on, connected La when receiving a signal from the speakers?
If not, check this user guide to make sure everything is set up correctly.
Do you use a condenser microphone? a Make sure you change the generic microphone type to condenser input
I have Harmony effects turned on, but they don’t sound good.
– Has anyone chosen a key/system? Is this the right key for the song?
– If you are using RoomSense to listen for key information, make sure it is next to the key each time
The instrument plays clearly defined chords. (rhythm guitar, piano, etc.)
– If you’re using a great MP3 player to sing along to tracks, set Aux in TYPE to In Tracks
How do I reset my TC Helicon VoiceLive 2?
Reset to factory settings To: completely reset the presets to factory defaults, you really need to power up and support your current traditional TONE, PITCH and GUITAR FX hardware at the same time. holding down the SETUP, and wizard STORE buttons. A warning!
SETTINGS menu. (Some footprints are better suited to what NaturalPlay is intended to do than toOther integration-based and
Changing the sound should not affect the market.
Is the device as a whole in talk mode? If the HIT indicator is flashing, press it in the past to return to normal mode.
How do I restore all defined factory settings?
-While turning on the device, press and hold most of the two arrow keys next to the one-person control.
* Any changes you make to the presets will be erased. You save your custom presets
-To turn on the device, press and hold to save.
*Customers have made changes to the presets, otherwise the configuration information will be deleted. Save