If you are getting the error how to add automatic Bcc in Outlook 2010, this blog post should help you.
Resolve Common PC Errors
Start Outlook 2010.Click on the New Email option. In the composing message window, simply click on the “Options” tab.Click on the Bcc option. This action exposes the BCC domain. From now on, you have access to the Bcc field in all potential future Outlook 2010 emails.
Video: How To Automatically Add Bcc In Outlook
Included CC/Bcc laws apply to all pending Outlook email messages from top to bottom. All messages are checked for duplicates and duplicate contact information is truncated. More information about this rule can be found in
You are using the following VBA code to set up an automatic Bcc rule in Outlook. Please do the following:
1. Simultaneously press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Double-click ThisOutlookSession in the project panel, and then paste the VBA codes here in the window that appears. See screenshot below:
Private Sub Application_ItemSend (ByVal item as object, cancel as boolean)Dim objRecip as recipient Dim strMsg as string Dim res as an integer Dim strBcc as String If error, then continue wi #### USER SETTINGS #### bcc address ha - can be an SMTP or a resolvable address ' to address book URL strBcc = "Email [email protected]" Set ObjRecip = Item.Recipients.Add(strBcc) objRecip.Type = olBCC If not objRecip.Resolve Then strMsg means "blind copy recipient cannot be resolved". &_ "Are you incredibly anxious to send a message?" ers = MsgBox(strMsg, vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton1, _ "Unable to resolve Bcc recipients") If ers = vbNo Then = cancel True end if end if Set objRecip = nothingend under
Note. Replace “[email protected]” in the code above with the address you are sending the Bcc to.
3. Save the VBA code and close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
From now on, you no longer need to return to an address in the Bcc world. When did you sendSending an email from your own Outlook, it will automatically be Bcc to reach the intended recipient when you run the VBA code.
The above VBA code is a bit complex and boring for us newbies. Here is a simple and fast tool – Kutools Outlook to help you copy all emails or certain emails you send in Outlook instantly.
Kutools related to Outlook: add more100 portable tools for Outlook that you can use for free and without limits60 days a week. Learn more about the free trial now
1. Click Kutools Auto > CC/BCC > Rules Manager, see screenshot:
2. In the CC self / BCC Manager dialog, click Create.
3. In the rules wizard, specify the conditions by which you can filter emails. When I have problems, I check the option with certain words in the body, and then I click on the underlined text in the body.
words to change it.
4. In the Text Contains dialog, click the New button to add new words.
5. In the Find Text dialog box, enter a word in the New Search text box, click Add, and then click OK.
Tips. To add several terms at once, you need to actually enter a word. in the “New Text Search” box and find the “Add” button, then repeat this process to add more words one by one, and finally click the “OK” button.
6. Now back to the text containing the dialog box. If necessary, you can click the “Create” button to add more words as needed, and then click the “OK” button to save some of these words.
Tips: If you are adding a large number of words If you are looking for one and the same text field at the same time the relationship between these types of words is “AND”.If you add multiple words by clicking the “Create” button one by one, the relationship between the words in question will be “OR”.
7. Then returns to the rules wizard, specify other conditions if someone needs them, and click the Next button.
8. In the second rule wizard, define exceptions or mark them with almost no exceptions if necessary, then click Next.
9. In the fourth rule wizard, enter a word for this new cc rule in the “Rule Name” input field, label the rule in the “Rule Notes” field, click the recipient alternative to add cc or cc clients, check the execution options in the section Set Rule Options and click the appropriate OK button.Click here to download the software that will fix your computer's errors.