Resolve Common PC Errors
Last week, some readers encountered carousel bug 54.2. This issue can occur due to a number of factors. We will discuss this below. Incorrect installation of one or more toner cartridges can result in a 54.2 carousel rotation error. This error is usually accompanied by a loud grinding noise. NOTE. The carousel is the rotating part of the top cover that holds the four print cartridges.
If one or more toner cartridges are installed correctly, this may result in a 54.2 carousel rotation error. This error is usually accompanied by only a loud crack.
NOTE. The carousel is almost certainly a rotating part under the top cap that has 4 cartridges attached to it. = (c cyan, M=magenta, Y=yellow, N=black).
To address this annoyance, the following information is provided in the control.
To remove the help and then reinstall the cartridges, follow the instructions below:
- Turn off the printer before anyone starts this operation.
- Lift up the scanner cover (M175) and delete the entry associated with the scene (M275), then open the cartridge and toner cover.
- Look for carousel versionleg mechanism. This is a small tongue in place, clearly shown in Figure 1. While holding the tab with a small pen or screwdriver, if necessary, pull the tab towards the front of the printer to release the brake.
NOTE. To find the brake connected to the carousel, look ahead connected to the printer, then open the laser toner cartridge. The brake is on the left in the line with attractions.
3. This particular output brake now rotates the entire carousel forward or backward to bring the black ink cartridge guides on the carousel into the correct position to remove the cartridge, as shown in fig. 2.
Warning. Be careful not to touch the toner cartridge with the toner roller. Hand grease can damage toner cartridges and magnetic roller
4. When the carousel is in the cartridge ejection position, remove the ink tubes.
6. Check if the cartridge crisis is damaged (if necessary, compare the cartridges with others).
7. After replacing the remote ink, you need to turn on the printer.
9. Insert Cartridge through the center unit, then insert the corresponding cartridge into the corresponding slot.
TIP. To insert the cartridge into the correct slot, pay attention to the colored symbols on the ink tube slot.
11. After closing the pressure door, the cartridge pickup panel will display the message “Calibration or only during initialization”. Expect the product to be idle and quiet as you move forward.
NOTE. If you need to replace a good cartridge, you must close the cartridge type door before touching the button on the cartridge to rotate it again.
12. If you need to replace other types of cartridges, tap the most supplies icon () again and select the next cartridge.
13. Press the cartridge rotary to rotate the carousel until the next cartridge prints, and repeat the previous steps to repair the cartridge.
Warning. Before customers open the cartridge door almost every time, wait until the rotation stop key sounds.
14. After closing the list door, the control panel will display the message “Calibration or during initialization”.
Tell me, is the new problem you’re experiencing fixed?
100 colors LaserJet M175nw: Try installing HP, MSG message stuck as “Check “HP LaserJet SW OSX Mavericks”…”
I am using the HP Full Pack installer for my page printer (http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-pro-100-color-mfp-m175/4208157/ model /420…). I downloaded the software successfully, double click. The installer runs and checks for “LaserJet hp SW OSX Mavericks”… and there it is. The progress bar is not updated; It’s just forever.
I’m physically connecting the printer via a USB port. I would like to set it up to work over WiFi, I would also like to be able to implement the security features that I will have later in Windows.
Thanks for joining the HP forums!
Thank you for attempting to install the HP LaserJet 100 Color MFP M175nw Ink Printer on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. And I wantedto help you confirm!
For the hardware to work with the printer, can you print a layout report? Print a configuration report.
In the meantime, you can try the procedure in this dedicated guide Printer not found during network driver installation (OS X) and let everyone know about the results!
If this or just the posts helped you solve the problem, click Accept as Solution in the post. To show your business a like or a thank you for my request post, please click on the thumbs up icon below. So, if there is anything else I can do to help, don’t forget to let me know!Click here to download the software that will fix your computer's errors.